Obituary Reflection

I was asked to write out my own obituary for my Mass Media and Society class.
What and how on earth would I want to be remembered?
What amazing things would I have done in the world?
Whose lives did I change or make a difference in?

The whole assignment was interesting and eye-opening.
In order to understand who I am to the others I spoke to people in my classes, family members, and professors. I could have written it based solely on my own thoughts of who I am and who I would like to become but I felt that it was be unrealistic.

The biggest shock to me was realizing through everything I wanted to do, at the end of the day I just wanted to help others and change someone's life or way of thinking.

I think every person in the world should sit dow and write out their own obituary so that they can see what type for person they are truly viewed as and they can stick to what they really want to do in life and be remembered for once they are dead.

Popular Posts