RUM ISLAND...YES RUM ON AN ISLAND ! AND ADA BEACH !


So on this day our group took a trip to Rum Island and Ada Beach. This little excursion turned out to be one of the best of the whole trip. To explain this "Rum Island," there was an African man and his family on this island. They produce this rum, red and white, and sell it to anyone who visits the islands (tourist and natives of the area). The rum was extremely strong but good ! Ada Beach was a small but fun beach with lots of tiny white crabs and beautiful blue water ! Enjoy!


Off to RUM ISLAND and ADA BEACH ! 



PICTURES FROM THE BOAT ! 


That random palm tree stood out to me above all the other trees 
This is our boat guide explaining something 

This is an instrument used in the RUM making process 


Up close 


Random dog and goat 
Land and housing


I took this because of the random chickens all over it



IT'S PREGGERS ! 

Sleeping dogs 
Finally the RUM! Now this was by far the strongest rum anyone had ever
tasted.  I tasted the white one and then the owner and maker of the Rum goes:
"The red isn't as strong" I try the red, Me: S%$** SIR YOU LIED !


OFF TO ADA BEACH !! 










A random house on the water


ADA BEACH!!

Clara ! The best program director ever! 

Shaun always ready for a selfie !

Leslie and Shaun 

Abby and Sydney 


Antoinette doing what she does best ! 

Demetrius and his new friend !

Clara and Uncle John 
Demetrius and his friend again 

LOOK CLOSELY! Those little white crabs were everywhere ! 
This crab intrigued me....

So I followed it until I got an up close picture....

Of the HEART ON ITS BACK <3

Off guard of Shaun 

Off guard of Abby ! 
Picture of me by Leslie! 
A random boat I spotted from a far (my zoom on my camera is A-M-AZING! 






A boy taking a bath and others enjoying us enjoying them ! lol

Fishing Boat 


ALL THE RANDOM ANIMALS ON AND IN THE WATER
(Chickens, goats, dogs, etc.)

Families tending to their fishing boats 

 MORE !


Living on an island is probably enjoyable ! 


Nice boats 



I am not sure what the color on the trees is for but I liked it 
The day is ending ...

The sun is setting....

This day was one of THE BEST DAYS IN GHANA ! 







Popular Posts