Lord Empty My Soul (Poem)


Lord
Empty my soul 
It's full of things 
Pain that won't change 
Things I don't need 
Really I can't feel a thing 
Lord 
Empty my soul 
Of the ties that bind 
Stick me with things 
I need inside 
I'm bound by something 
Lord 
Empty my soul 
Please help me 
Fill my body with air 
I can't breathe 
Lord 
Empty my soul 
What are all these things 
They're blocking me  
The build up up 
I can't see 
Lord 
Empty my soul 
I long to love 
And feel it too 
Is it pure ? 
Is it true? 
Lord
Empty my soul 
The impurities are too thick 
I can't see or feel 
What direction am I going in?
Lord 
Empty my soul 
Allow me to see 
Allow me to feel 
Lead me somewhere great 
Lord 
Empty my soul 
Fill it with you 
Your love 
I long to see and feel 
The right and the real
Lord...Empty My Soul 
Show me the beginning 
This can't be the end 
I'm open to hear 
I will be waiting, right here 
Lord....Empty My Soul

Popular Posts