Update on LIFE!

Hello Readers!! 
I know I haven't posted in such a long time as I have been busy with my final year in undergraduate college at the illustrious North Carolina Central University. I have applied to graduate school in the field of film. I have thus far been accepted to American Univeristy in Washington DC and I am waiting on the acceptance from New York University as well. I have created an online portfolio got employers and those just interested in my more structured works and things I've completed while being in undergraduate college. 

As I am building my portfolio, I will be doing some free photo shoots this week. Contact me to be booked. I am willing to meet you in one location in Durham NC

 

or on the campus of NCCU for the shoot. Donations are accepted but not required. If you'd like to see some of my work, visit my online portfolio at:
http://destinydowens.weebly.com

Thanks for all the love, support, and encouragement since I started this blog. I will be regularly updating it with new posts soon and very soon! 

Popular Posts